National Anthem And Pledge
- Students and staff who are Singapore citizens must sing the National Anthem and take the pledge. The pledge must be taken with the right fist placed over the heart.
Uniform And Attire
- Students are to wear the prescribed school uniform and modification to the uniforms is not allowed.
- School shoes must be white in colour. Request for alternative footwear must be accompanied by a doctor’s letter.
- Students are expected to be in full school attire before the flag raising ceremony.
- For girls, long hair must be tied up as shown above. Only black, brown or navy blue hair accessories are allowed.
- For both boys and girls, short hair must be above the collar.
- Male students are to be clean-shaven. No facial hair is allowed to be kept.
| ||Nails and Make-Up|
- Fingernails must be kept short and clean.
- Coloured nail varnish are not allowed.
- Wearing of make-up is not permitted.
| || Jewellery and Ornaments|
- Jewellery should not be worn to school.
- Girls who have pierced ears may wear a pair of small, round ear-studs. Only plain black, gold or silver ear-studs are allowed to be worn in school.
- All pupils are not allowed to wear accessories (e.g. bracelets, wrist bands, bangles) on their wrist except for a simple analogue or digital wristwatch which is plain in colour. For safety reasons, pupils are also not allowed to wear necklaces and other forms of ornaments around their neck in school.
Attendance and Punctuality
- Students must be punctual for school. For those who are in school early, they will do ‘silent reading’ from 7.15 a.m. to 7.25 a.m. The daily flag-raising ceremony will commence at 7.25 a.m. and lessons will start at 7.30 a.m.
- Absence from school must be supported with a Medical Certificate or letter from the child's parent.
- In an emergency or when a student is unwell, the teacher will give his/her parents a call. It is important that students give the form teacher the correct home, office and/or handphone numbers. Parents who need to contact the school or any teacher urgently are to call the Office at 6466 3600.
Permission To Leave School Early
- Seek the permission of the class teacher if there is a need to leave school before dismissal. The student must be accompanied by a parent or an authorized person. Sign out at the General Office before leaving the school.
Visitors To The School
- Visitors to the school (parents included) are required to report to the Security Post outside General Office first regarding the nature of the visit.
- Parents who wish to bring their children overseas on family holidays are to do so during the school vacations.
Use of Mobile Devices in School
- Mobile devices can only be used to contact parents after school at the designated areas at the porch (outside the General Office), Plaza (near Gate 7) and the Bus Bay (area in front of the school library).
- The school will not tolerate misbehaviour. This includes truancy, cheating, dishonesty, forgery, disrespect for authority, theft, vandalism, assault, extortion, use of vulgarities, bullying and fighting.
- Caning will be administered if necessary, to recalcitrant cases by the Principal.
Possessions of weapons
- All students are not allowed to have in their possession any weapon. They are also not allowed to bring any weapon-like item which is used or intended to be used to cause harm to others.