Home > Departments > Gifted Education Programme
Gifted Education Programme
The vision of GEP is to make Gifted Education in Singapore a model of excellence. We will achieve this vision by providing professional expertise and exemplary resources to develop intellectual rigour, humane values and creativity in gifted youths to prepare them for responsible leadership and service to country and society.
The mission for GEP is to provide leadership in the education of the intellectually gifted. We are committed to nurturing gifted individuals to their full potential for the fulfilment of self and the betterment of society.
- Develop intellectual depth and higher level thinking
- Nurture productive creativity
- Develop attitudes for self-directed lifelong learning
- Enhance aspirations for individual excellence and fulfilment
- Develop a strong social conscience and commitment to serve society and nation
- Develop moral values and qualities for responsible leadership